Thursday, June 9, 2011

Confession: I don't care much about dice

A lot of gamers have a virtual dice fetish,longing for them, lusting for them and of course having all sorts of rituals and superstitions about them.

I am not one of those guys.

I like well made and attractive dice but I like all my tools to be well made and attractive. And yes dice to me are just a tool to play the game with, nothing special.

Now of course as I have played for a very long, probably far too long and as such I have many dice, some very nice (a frosted set) some well used (my D10's for Angel) and a few (a purple D6 brick) I have no idea WTF? I was thinking when I got.

Most of them however a plain, cheap and ordinary . Many were gifts and while yes a few are special but most are just tools and if I had to part with them, no matter.

2 comments:

  1. Oops, my disintegrate went awry.

    Anyway, we all have our vices Paladin. Just remember mine isn't a smiting offense.

    ReplyDelete