This blog has been enjoying the proverbial long winters nap but have no fear my loyal (all 67 of you terrific folks) followers, more content such as it is shall come soon.
[New Encounter] The Giant’s Pocket
-
The Giant’s Pocket Scratching his chin, Jhelko contemplated the humongous
leather bag before them.‘There are no tracks around it,’ said Niff the
halfling.‘...
Development of the Majestic Fantasy RPG, Part 3
-
I find it useful to include a brief note on the assumptions behind why I
design things the way I do. In the case of the Manual of the Three
Adventuring A...
Draw Steel Monsters on a Credit Card
-
Click to get it full-sizefront and back! I’m the guy who does “monsters on
a business card” posts, and I just started at MCDM, so I should probably do
a Dr...
Back Into The Woods
-
I'm starting this Saturday morning; we'll see how long it takes to write.
Currently in *Vancouver, Washington* for yet another youth soccer
tournament. The...
Battle has Annihilated the Best
-
Though almost all of my modeling efforts have focused on Bolt Action for
the last several years, I have mixed other things in there every now and
again -...
Micro-Adventure - #114 RATS!
-
Dungeon tropes are a thing to embrace, not to dismiss. It's simple to
handwave the storm the orc infested tower to save the princess, evil wizard
in a t...
On a Happy New Year
-
We are about to experience the most social upheaval since industrialization.
What will that look like in sixty years?
Sinless is starting it's third yea...
Meet the New Blog
-
Harbinger of Doom got its start in Blogger back in November of 2010. Web
design standards have moved on and left it looking a bit long in the tooth.
Theref...
The Old School (Hyperborean) Renaissance
-
Are these poorly-masked adventure hooks? Yes, yes they are.
For the last century a peculiar fever has gripped the learned societies of
Marlinko, Kezmaro...
Angels, Demons and Subtle Bodies
-
It’s delightful when D&D-isms sometimes converge with ancient wisdom, even
accidentally. I was watching a video from Jonathan Pageau earlier today
concerni...
Outline for the BX DMG
-
I think I'm really close to having a proof draft of the BX DMG. I need to
complete the Spells & Magic section, and confirm all of my Appendix items,
but ...
Another week in the life of GURPS
-
This week is named Hugh. The news:
• Another week balanced between writing and project management on things I
can't share right now.
• My updates to the W...
Can I Use NIGHT SHIFT for an SCP Tabletop RPG?
-
Crossposted to the *Elf Lair Games* blog.
My kids got me into SCP.
Or, more accurately, they told me all about it, pointed me toward the Wiki,
and then ...
No comments:
Post a Comment