Just a short personal note.
My current gaming calendar is pretty busy. I am running Buffy (well Angel more or less) Fridays having finished 2 sessions (1 episode really) I will either run 2 more or run something else.
I am also doing some OSR playtesting . Right now I am helping playtest a new supplement for Beyond the Wall and Other Adventures. I am on the QT about this one but I can tell you its excellent and aficionados of that game will love it.
This is plenty to keep me busy I can tell you but I will manage a few blog posts too so no worries and thanks for reading!
Happy Hobbit Day
-
Today is the birthday of those two most famous of all hobbits: Bilbo and
Frodo Baggins. Hence, ‘*Hobbit Day*’. Also, yesterday (21 September 2026)
was th...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment