It looks like my plans for an old school D&D game are once more thwarted, this time by placers with a surfeit of Skyrim.
I can't blame him really, between playing and modding all the time, burn out is a real possibility.
Instead the general consensus was "Something Sci-Fi" I offered Star Trek Away Team, Last Men on Earth, Travelling, $500 Hyperdrive and "something Fireflyesque"
The Firefly type setting won out by a decent margin with Post Apoc coming in second
For systems I offered D20 Modern, Cortex, Unisystem and GURPS.
My players being rather fond of GURPS chose that.
So I'll be running a GURPSA Fireflyeque game it seems. This will be a 1st for me so I am looking forward to it.
Crypts and Things: Deal of the Day at DriveThruRPG
-
I thought that I would mention that my favourite OSR ("Old School
Renaissance") RPG -- *Crypts and Things* -- is currently on sale (60% off
the PDF!) at ...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment