I am pretty generous on the issue of gear. This is well because I like detailed equipment lists, always have always will. Heck I liked them before I ever heard of Dungeons and Dragons
In general arms and armor are "whats in Pathfinder" or on my custom list. Other gear from other sources is allowed if vetted and in this case I even use the three Mongoose equipment books somewhat.I also use a lot of WOTC gear.
The only oddity is alchemy . I have a bunch of supplements from Bastion and Adamant I use as well as pretty much anything I can grab.
Crypts and Things: Deal of the Day at DriveThruRPG
-
I thought that I would mention that my favourite OSR ("Old School
Renaissance") RPG -- *Crypts and Things* -- is currently on sale (60% off
the PDF!) at ...
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment